Come join us in making a difference!
Club Rainbow is looking for dynamic people-oriented individuals to join us as:
Head, Community Partnership & Marketing
Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing and/or Mass Communications.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a leadership role and proven success in fund raising and grant writing will be added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Documented experience with non-profit marketing and working with relevant media channels.
- High energy, outgoing, team player and a passion for Club Rainbow (Singapore)’s mission is essential.
- Develop annual operating goals, objectives and plans for community partnering, fund raising, donor management, marketing and communications of the organization
- Hire, manage and guide the community partnership & marketing team
- Develop, monitor and administers annual budget to maintain a positive fiscal position
- Develop effective working relationships including but not limited to community agencies, vendors, education institutions, etc. to support the organization annual plans
- Lead fund raising campaigns within the governance boundaries provided for Singapore charities to generate donation
- Secure and manage grants for general operating and capacity building for the organization
- Develop and implement a donor management cycle framework increase in donation level
- Develop, enhance and refresh the organization brand image and position to ensure alignment with the strategic plans
- Lead marketing campaigns to support activities of the organization
- Establish and maintain updated files of media relations
- Develop, produce and distribute information of the organization to promote the organization’s cause, in accordance with annual plan to include but not limited to major media, social media, organization website, brochures, fund raising collaterals, newsletter, etc
- Provide monthly status updates on programs and projects for the Executive Director and Council
- Perform any other reasonable duties and these may be provided by the Executive Director and Council from time to time
Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor of Social Work
- At least 1-2 years of direct practice experience
- Fresh Graduate will be considered
- Preferably a Registered Social Worker (RSW) with the Singapore Association of Social Workers (SASW)
- Knowledge and ability to engage, assess, provide intervention and evaluate practice
- Ability to assess CRS beneficiaries and their families’ needs for social functioning
- Ability to draw and apply relevant theories in direct casework for appropriate care plans
- Ability to demonstrate reflective practice (eg. Genograms and Social reports)
- Knowledge of basic facilitation skills and ability to co-facilitate with senior / experienced workers
- Systems and Policies
- Knowledge of local community, context, political, and larger system impacting CRS beneficiaries and their families
- Knowledge of systems, availability of resources and ability to empower CRS beneficiaries and their families to access needed resources
- Behavioural for Social Workers
- Committed to social vision
- Ability to build and sustain collaborative working relationships
- Cooperate with team members / key social workers to deliver social work outcomes
- Assess referral cases to ensure that they are suitable for intake
- Identify and clarify the key issues to the problem situation, gather relevant information from CRS beneficiaries and their families and conduct needs and intake assessment to assess and identify severity, key risks and protective factors for intervention
- Use different modes of engagement for the purpose of assessment, intervention and monitoring
- Develop intervention plans – Analyse and evaluate courses of action, and formulate appropriate strategies for action
- Engage CRS beneficiaries and their families to sustain efforts in problem solving
- Conduct case review – follow up and review case plans and provide recommendations to modify, where necessary
- Document and maintain case files and prepare reports according to the required documentation standard
- Assist in group work that aim to develop target group of CRS beneficiaries and their families
- Participate in developmental programmes and supervision for personal and professional growth and development
- Assist in the promotion of programmes and advise CRS beneficiaries and their families to undertake relevant programme and services. (Eg. To promote the understanding of CRS services, programmes and events available)
- Network with other agencies and tap on community resources to provide intervention support to CRS beneficiaries and their families
- Assist in data collection and support action research activities
Executive, Programme Development
Candidates should possess:
- University Degree
- Experience in both programme and people development and management will be advantageous, though fresh graduates are welcome
- Strong ability to conceptualise, organise and run programmes and events
- Strong problem solving and group work leadership skills
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to interact with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Develop new vocational and/or talent development programmes, and execute existing ones to actively engage beneficiaries and families, and enhance their holistic learning development.
- Establish collaboration with corporate and institutional partners, and volunteers/voluntary groups for delivery of expertise and domain knowledge.
- Manage and execute organisation’s existing signature events and social integration programmes.
- Implement and execute events and programmes in accordance with organisational standards.
- Plan and coordinate logistics, budget and manpower resources for events and programmes.
- Evaluate effectiveness of new events and programmes, and develop and implement strategies to expand the outreach and engagement of beneficiaries and families.
- Update database in system for statistical reporting and prepare post-event reports.
- Perform any specific projects and duties assigned by Head and Senior Executive, Programme Development from time to time.
Please indicate your current and expected salary. Interested persons are invited to send their resume to:
The Executive Director
By email: [email protected]
By mail: Blk 538 Upper Cross Street, #05-263/269, Singapore 050538
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and working experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.