Speech Therapists Charmaine and Evelyn will be conducting a talk for caregivers this coming June.
Topic: Building communication skills in everyday routine
Venue: KKH Training Centre Lecture Theatre Women's Tower Level 1
Day and Date: Tuesday, 12th June 2018
- Language milestones in children from 2-6 years of age
- What type of communicator is your child?
- Developing quality parent-child interactions
- Turning routines into opportunities for learning
- Practical strategies to help your child develop speech, language and communication skills
Caregivers of children aged 2-7 years, with speech, language and communication needs including speech delay, excluding those who had received/are currently receiving therapy services from Club Rainbow.
For more information, please contact Stephanie at 6377 1789.